Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Amazing

amazing ..... like i loved the first one ..... but yeah why dosent it have anny awards ?

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Dude You lie!

Man comon this is amazing this cant be your 3rd flash like serious man this is the best thing ever to happen to mario like wow this is not your 3rd flash ever you have to have orther exp.

Celarent responds:

experience like... watching lots of TV? XD

Slicksville: Inspector #5 Slicksville: Inspector #5

Wikid!

This is very very funny and good :) Really liked it.

Dosent it piss you off tho that you were rated 6 of week like man that would piss me off bad like 1 away for gettin another award dam man.

But yeah it was a wikid flash :)

Sonic scene creator V.3 Sonic scene creator V.3

Nice

Thats an A+ job buddy... but i wanna know is how do u get sooo sooo manny icons of sonic movieng cuz i m looking to make a sonic movie and there are liek 70 icons that you used i could use.... But yeah can u send me a like on somrthing....... cuz i need help findng where to get thesed icons of him movie for my flash.....

Ps.. Ill send you some Private messages in your inbox... ill send you my email so you can send me some... if you want 2.

NG Tutorial NG Tutorial

amazing!

"WTF do u mean only one person can b lvl 30???" Hes an idiot man dont listn to him ..... he has a fuckin red line going threw it i dont know how Dark_orchestra didint see that hes and idiot lol but yeah this is a great great movie / tutorial.

Casualty responds:

lol thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked it!

DJ S.H. PUSH EXTEDID REMIX DJ S.H. PUSH EXTEDID REMIX

I Love this

Wow man lol its a kind funny sound but very amazing Like wow I m gonna us it in my flash ok?

dj-s-h responds:

ya ko jest tell me wa the tiel is in anather song

DJ Sash - Goodbye DJ Sash - Goodbye

Its poop!

Man this is actually very very bad........................................................
............................................................
...... Sike Lol this is mad ! Mad ! Mad ! I m soo proud of you :) My little boy is growing up :'( Soon he will be dead :( ahaha j/k

Great song ! :)

Rave4Yourself responds:

Aw man! Its bad! :P

Man, for a second there I thought you actually didn't like it, lol, I was like "whaaaaa???!!!", lol.

Well, thanks man, glad you liked it! Nah dunn if i'll be dead just yet, lol. :O

kk, later, XP

*** THE RISE OF SATAN *** *** THE RISE OF SATAN ***

Like wtf

I give you a A+ On downloading your song 2k times this dosnet even deserve gold like wtf this is soo easy to make...... Make it longer with alot better stuff in it like its only like 5 differnt sounds very very easy to make.

kingj4life3 responds:

hahah damn dude your fucked u seriously think i would go to all that hassel why wouldnt i do it for the rest of my songs??? maybe if u looked thins songs is all over the net now so all i can say to you is get fucked and stop ya hatin, bitch