Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

Amazing

amazing ..... like i loved the first one ..... but yeah why dosent it have anny awards ?

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Dude You lie!

Man comon this is amazing this cant be your 3rd flash like serious man this is the best thing ever to happen to mario like wow this is not your 3rd flash ever you have to have orther exp.

Celarent responds:

experience like... watching lots of TV? XD

Slicksville: Inspector #5 Slicksville: Inspector #5

Wikid!

This is very very funny and good :) Really liked it.

Dosent it piss you off tho that you were rated 6 of week like man that would piss me off bad like 1 away for gettin another award dam man.

But yeah it was a wikid flash :)

Slowloft: Overdose Slowloft: Overdose

Amazing and funny!

This sum crazy shit man its soo fuckin wild and i liek how at the part where they were black and white... t reminded me of a ipod comercial but it was a madness pod comercial.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Sweet!

Thats amazing like how do you do this?

But lol me and my friend noticed something....... The stick figures tend to get big and small like some times it grows and some time it shrinks like that dosent really affect annyhting but he gets taller and smaller :P

-Asylum- -Asylum-

Thats fuckin amazing!

Wow how do you do it man.... how? I try so hard to do a stick figure movie but it allways sucks! Like can you give me sum pointers?

Newgrounds Commercial Newgrounds Commercial

Nice

Its a very good movie... but you forgot lots of ng stuff liek to fourms and the audio and lots for ... and the NG stuff you can buy... but still very very great!

Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

amazing

Man you have skill and keep it up that was the best thing i ahve ever seen man great job your getting like 100 prizes for this :P

Psikadalus Psikadalus

skills

awsome man wikind graphics man thats all bud great job :P

On Water On Water

This is probally a stupid question

Is this like made of crayon or is there a font on flash with like the look of crayon cuz wouldent this take like alot of time to do you would have to draw alot.. Great movie tho.

Dustball responds:

Yeah it was all drawn with crayon on paper then scanned into the computer. :)